Your kids will stay active at Viking’s Newton Ninja Warrior Camp! This high energy camp is where Boot Camp meets Ninja Warrior. At these camps, kids engage in a variety of activities that improve cardiovascular fitness, strength, and agility. During each day, kids will learn and practice specific sets of exercises that will help them tackle the Viking Ninja Warrior obstacle course at the conclusion of each day. Athletes will find themselves leaping from the ascending plyo boxes, bounding between quintuple steps, and even scaling the wall located in our ENORMOUS obstacle bounce house! Fitness is made fun by supportive coaches who engage the campers ensuring everyone stays on task and improves. All Viking campers receive a T-Shirt and trophy!
IMPORTANT: Registration is done through the Newton Recreation Department. To register:
1. Click on “Register Now” (this will redirect to the Newton Rec website)
2. Click on the camp you want to register for (you will need to create an account with the Newton Rec)
3. Registration links for early drop off (8am – 9am) and extended day (3pm – 6pm) can be found further down the registration page
4. Follow the registration instructions
5. Registration opens February 1, 2023
If you have any questions about registration, please contact the Newton Recreation Department: