Viking’s soccer clinics are powered by the New England Revolution! Working with the Revs, Viking Sports has created a soccer curriculum that blends our brand of fun and the Revolution’s skill development expertise. During the season, we teach tomorrow’s emerging stars age appropriate skills that develop dribbling, passing, receiving, and shooting. Your child’s early exposure to the sport should give them an edge up on the competition. All players receive a Viking Sports T-shirt!
Our areas of primary focus is teamwork, general awareness, gross motor development, and reinforcement of fundamental play (i.e. dribbling, passing, shooting, and no holding the ball). We incorporate fun skills games to help build up confidence, listening skills, and coordination for all students in class during each session. Our coaches are excellent at incorporating a levels of skill and make sure all children in each class receive an equal amount of attention and that all children are engaged in every class.
IMPORTANT: Registration is done through the Wayland Recreation Department. To register:
1. Click on “Register Now” (this will redirect to the Wayland Rec website)
2. At the top, there is a Drop Down Menu under “Register”, click on “Programs or Activities”
3. Click on ” 2019 Spring Programs”
4. Click on ” Preschool Programs”
5. Then scroll down and choose your Viking clinics(s) and follow the registration instructions
If you have any questions about registration, please contact the Wayland Recreation Department:
email: email@example.com phone #: 508-358-3660