2017 SUMMER MEN’S STANDINGS
Tie-Breakers are NOT factored in.
2016 FALL WOMEN’S STANDINGS
Tie breaker policy to determine seeding for playoffs:
- Any team with a forfeit is automatically seeded lower.
- Head-to-Head (only if all tied teams played each other an equal number of times).
- Record against common opponents.
- Strength of schedule (Total winning percentage of all teams played against).
- Record against each common opponent starting at the top, one team at a time.
- Coin Toss
If multiple teams are tied, go thru criteria one at a time until one team is determined stronger (or weaker) than the rest, then start at the top again with the “new” tied teams.