- King Elementary School- Ultimate Lion Challenge
- Dunning Elementary School- Ultimate Panda Challenge
- Goodnow Brother School- Ultimate Grizzly Challenge
- Potter Road Elementary School – Ultimate Panther Challenge
- Brophy Elementary School!- Ultimate Bulldog Challenge
- Stapleton Elementary School- Ultimate Eagle Challenge
- McCarthy Elementary School- Ultimate Meerkat Challenge
- Harmony Grove Elementary School- Ultimate Wolf Challenge
- Hemenway Elementary School- Ultimate Tiger Challenge
- Barbieri Elementary School- Ultimate Hawk Challenge
- Heath School- Ultimate Hawk Challenge
- Pierce School – Viking Ultimate Challenge-
- Driscoll School- Viking Ultimate Challenge
- Lincoln School- Viking Ultimate Challenge
- Lawrence School- Viking Ultimate Challenge
- Ridley School- Viking Ultimate Challenge
- Runkle School- Viking Ultimate Challenge
- Baker School- Viking Ultimate Challenge
Viking’s Ultimate Challenges generates the most fun possible to raise money while building community and an abundance of school spirit.
Viking’s Ultimate Challenges
Many schools have parent volunteer organizations to help make the school experiences special for both the staff and the students. For these parent volunteer organizations to bring experiences to the school they need money.
That’s where Viking comes in. Traditionally fundraising opportunities include selling wrapping paper, flowers, or some other thing that no one really needs. They buy it to help support the school. Why not have loved ones support the school in another way by doing one of Viking Ultimate Challenges.
Viking’s Ultimate Challenges are the ultimate way to build a community while raising money. Every Viking Ultimate Challenge is unique. We can create a school fundraiser Ultimate Challenge geared around our very popular Viking Ninja Warrior. We can use our wide array of games and activities to for a very fun Field Day or Team Building Ultimate Challenge. We can even take a sport, like soccer, to create a Soccer Ultimate Challenge that features nothing but games and activities around that sport.
Regardless of how you want to design your Ultimate Challenge it’s totally unique to your school.
Featured Example: Ultimate Tiger Challenge at Hemenway School
Hemenway School’s main fundraising vehicle was a Fun Run. Looking to do an inclusive event that gave more of the raised funds to the school while bringing a high level of excitement to the students, Hemenway School’s PTO settled on the Ultimate Tiger Challenge. The goals were to raise $23,000 without any trinket based prizes, increase school pride, and to build a stronger school community. All three goals were accomplished.
The Meeting– Like all things that deliver fun on a large scale, we first need to meet to hear your vision.
Deposit and Timeline– After we get an idea of what you want we lock in your date. From there we outline the roles, responsibilities, and expectations to get from day zero to day FUN.
Communication and Execution– Now that everything is set with a plan in place, we start executing that plan while maintaining constant communication with the point person.
The Big Day– This is it! The moment we were working so hard towards. Viking will arrive to get everything set up so the fun can happen.
Ultimate Challenge Pricing
|Money Raised||Total Paid to Viking
|$0-$9,999||$3000||At the conclusion of the event|
|$10,000 and more||30%||At the conclusion of the event|
|Custom T-Shirts (white cotton)||$7.00/shirt|
|Extra Bounce House||$400-$700/bounce house|
Once you book a tentative date below, we will give a call to go over a Viking Ultimate Challenge Fundraiser. There is no commitment or cost to block off a date below.