Viking’s Newton Multi-Sports Summer Camps are a fun variety of sports including soccer, basketball, baseball, flag football, dodgeball, kickball, capture the flag, floor hockey, team handball, watermelon, reindeer tails, and many other sports, gym games, and camp activities. Our goal for every camper is to make sure they have the most fun ever in a safe environment. No screens. Just lots of sports, games, running around, and tons of fun! At all of our Multi-Sport Camps, the week concludes with Tournament Day! All Viking campers will receive a Viking T-shirt and trophy!
IMPORTANT: Registration is done through the Newton Recreation Department. To register:
1. Click on “Register Now” (this will redirect to the Newton Rec website)
2. Click on the camp you want to register for (you will need to create an account with the Newton Rec)
3. Registration links for early drop off (8am – 9am) and extended day (3pm – 6pm) can be found further down the registration page
4. Follow the registration instructions
5. Registration opens February 1, 2023
If you have any questions about registration, please contact the Newton Recreation Department: