???? FALL HALF-DAY SPORTS CAMPS!
What are Fall Half-Day Sports Camps?
- Viking Fall Half-Day Sports Camps are condensed versions of our popular Multi-Sports and Sport-Specific Summer Camps run every week during the Fall. Just like we keep your kids running around all Summer long, we intend to continue that right through the Fall! Our Multi-Sports Camps will be all sorts of sports and games and our Sport-Specific Camps will help children of all experience levels develop and improve their skills in their favorite sport(s).
What Sports Camps are there and for what age groups?
- Multi-Sports (ages 5-11)
- Basketball (ages 8-13)
- Flag Football (ages 8-13)
- Soccer (ages 8-13)
When are these Camps?
- Just like our summer camps, our fall camps are week long camps starting on September 21st.
- These camps are Shine Only*, Four-Day Camps, run every Monday through Thursday. Friday will be used as the Make-Up Day for a rainout.
- These camps will run from 2-5pm
Where are these Camps?
- Waldstein Park (Dean Road, Brookline)
- Warren Basketball Courts (133 Eliot Street, Brookline)
- Balwin Field (436 Heath Street, Chestnut Hill)
In the Fall, we offer Sports Clinics and Leagues in the following towns:
- Jamaica Plain
- Manchester By The Sea
- West Roxbury
Fall Sports Clinics*
- Soccer Clinics
- Baseball & T-Ball Clinics
- Flag Football Clinics
- Basketball Clinics
- Viking Ninja Warrior Clinics
- Multi-Sports Clinics
Fall Sports Leagues**
- KinderKickers Soccer League (Ages 5 & 6)
- Adult Basketball League (Men’s Basketball League & Women’s Basketball League)
- Adult Soccer (Co-ed Soccer & Women’s Only Soccer Available)
*Due to the social distancing guidelines that are currently in place, our sports clinics will not include scrimmages or other close-contact games. A majority of this clinics’s activities will have an emphasis on skill development, conditioning, and games that comply with social distancing guidelines. As we get closer to the start of the season, these guidelines may loosen allowing for more close contact games, but in the meantime, we are preparing for this season to follow the social distancing guidelines currently set forth by the DPH.
**Due to COVID epidemic, leagues are currently on hold until further notice from the Department of Public Health.