Our 2019-20 Winter season is full of youth sports clinics and leagues for kids ages 2 to 12. We are excited to offer our popular Ninja Warrior class during the week as well as our indoor soccer leagues at Brookline High.
Types of Programs
Youth Sports Clinics– Led by an engaging Viking Coach, these 30-50 minute classes follow a curriculum structured around skill development in a fun environment.
Advanced Sports Clinic– These 50 minute classes are geared towards towards athletes who want a challenge or find our traditional clinics too basic.
Indoor Soccer Leagues– These are for kids who just want to play. Kids are put into teams and play every Monday evening (grades 3-5) or Sunday morning (grades 1 & 2). Both leagues tend to fill up.
Individual and Group Private Lessons– Hire a coach to work with your athlete or a group of athletes for personalized instruction.
In the Winter, we offer Sports Clinics and Leagues as well as December and February Sports Camps in the following towns:
- Jamaica Plain
- West Roxbury
Winter Sports Clinics
- Soccer Clinics Powered by the New England Revolution
- Flag Football Clinics
- Basketball Clinics
- Ninja Warrior
- Floor Hockey Clinics
- Multi-Sports Clinics
- Viking Camp Classics
- Watch Me Play
Winter Sports Leagues
- 1st & 2nd Indoor Soccer League (Sunday mornings)
- 3rd-5th Indoor Soccer League (Monday nights)
- Adult Basketball League (Men’s Basketball League & Women’s Basketball League)
- Adult Soccer (Co-ed Soccer & Women’s Only Soccer Available)
Winter Sports Camps
- December Vacation Multi-Sports Camp
- MLK Day Camp
- February Vacation Multi-Sports Camp
- April Vacation Multi-Sports Camp