Viking Sports private lessons are a great opportunity for your child to focus attention in a sport of their choosing. Our coaches have extensive knowledge in all sports, and through our private lessons, your child will build confidence, understand important aspects of gameplay, and learn the skills needed to be the best of the best on the field, court, or pitch.
One on One Lessons
Our one-on-one lessons are a great time for your child to get the attention and guidance they need to elevate their game and facilitate a positive, ongoing exposure to their sport.
Our group lessons are based around teamwork and they help students become the best teammate possible. We work to fine-tune children’s individual skills in a small group setting, so they may utilize such skills to help the team blow past the competition.
Our coaches will ensure your child learns sport skills in a focused but fun environment. Through step-by-step teachings, and interactive mini-games and drills, your athlete will build a healthy foundation of skills and confidence to help foster their love of sports for years to come.
We welcome and encourage athletes of all ages and at every level of play to participate in our private lessons.
- Is your child new to sports?
- Perfect, come on in!
- Does your child play sports all day every day?
- Alright, Sign them up!!
- Is your child a sports expert, and teaches YOU how to play sports?
- Awesome, we will send them home with MUCH MORE to teach!
$60/hour per Athlete: 1-2 Athletes working with one coach.
$45/hour per Athlete: 3-9 Athletes working with one coach. Rate is per Athlete.
(If more than one Athlete, all Athletes in the group must be within same developmental level)
- Floor hockey
- Ultimate Frisbee
- General coordination
We will gladly provide direction for you, your child, or your focus group at a location of your choosing (for an added fee of $15 transportation). We will gladly work with you at any of these listed locations for ZERO additional charge:
- Winthrop Park (Minot Rose Garden) – 55 Still St in Brookline
- Waldstein Park – 10 Clinton Path in Brookline
- Soule Gym and Field – 652 Hammond St in Chestnut Hill
- Emerson Park – 67 Davis St in Brookline
- Harry Downes Field – Highland Rd & Jamaica Rd crossing in Brookline